Sunday, February 3, 2013

Character and Charisma

In the end, I'm going to have to say that we all have charisma. I've never thought of myself as a person with charisma. If you look at me in a crowd of people, I'm not the cool one. I'm most likely not the one you would be drawn to. This used to really bother me. Until I discovered that I did have a charisma of my own. 

You see, charisma is a unique type of charm that we have to inspire one another, sometimes it's loud and sometimes soft. Either way, loudness and softness don't determine power, character does. If you have charisma and no character then that's the end. Diseased trees produce bad apples and are destined to be cut down sooner or later. 

Find people with good character, if you do, I guarantee you'll also find precious and inspirational charisma.

No comments:

Post a Comment